2011年9月9日星期五

World of Warcraft

Just, wow...to say this now, I am defently buying WoW on release date.
I'm in stress beta, played first day it was out and it is awesome.
Classes/races: So, pretty common races, elf/human/dwarf/gnome/undead/orc/troll and then the tauren. All are great, I made all of rmttso far, except the gnome (gnome punt! :P) My favorite being the undead. Each feals totally different from the other
The classes are great too, and like the races, each is day and night different from eachother. I made almost all the classes and my favoritermt ar being the mage.
Graphics: The graphics are geat, if you make a orc/troll you well have to go to echo island (make your high enough...pesky crabs attack you, and dinosour type things) it is beautiful. Each area for the races, except those combined areas. Are awesome, each one. I love the undead area, gives that spooky feeling. Some people don't like the cartoony graphics, but their great
Gamepleneral: The gameplay is great, for a stress beta it runs pretty smoothly, except a few lag spikes. I barely get them. Also, my favorite part was swimming to echo island, and being able to swim underwater and keep fighting :) I was so amazed by it, you'll have to try it
I give this a 9/10, fora beta, this is one..or is..the best beta I've ever played

没有评论:

发表评论